In this post, we’ll provide you with the names of the Nigerian Universities that offer Agricultural Engineering.
In our previous post, we shared the requirements for studying at all the Nigerian Universities where the course is offered.
Below you’ll find state universities, federal government-owned universities, as well as private universities that offer a degree course in Agricultural Engineering.
If you seek to study the course, then, it is imperative to know what universities you need to choose during your JAMB registration.
Universities where you can study Agricultural Engineering in Nigeria
The following Nigerian Universities offer Agricultural Engineering:
- Ahmadu Bello University
- Afe Babalola University
- Akwa Ibom State University of Technology
- Adeleke University Ede
- Bauchi State University
- Bayero University, Kano
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
- Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
- Federal University of Technology, Akure
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri (options in Soil & Water Engineering Technology, Farm Power and Machinery Engineering Technology, and Crop processing & Storage Technology
- Landmark University, Omu-Aran
- Imo State University, Owerri
- Kwara State University, Ilorin
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH)
- University of Agriculture, Makurdi
- Obafemi Awolowo University
- Olabisi Onabanjo University
- University of Uyo
Feel free to visit the links or the JAMB brochure to see other courses offered at those universities.
Best universities to study Agricultural Engineering?
There are several top universities in Nigeria that offer Philosophy. Some of them include:
What you should know
Similar to other Engineering courses, gaining admission to study Agricultural Engineering is very competitive at several Nigerian Universities. Therefore, it is important to perform well in your JAMB and Post UTME.