Have you been wondering how to do you JAMB exam slip re-printing? don’t worry am here for you. I will show you how to go about getting your JAMB exam slip re print easily.
Many will tell you to go to a Cyber Cafe’ or even JAMB office to get it your exam slip print out. This will not only cost you NGN200 but something more than that. It will cost you your precious time.
Time is very important and also the basic factor to consider before taking any decision. Well enough of the long talk Emmanuel Husseni, let’s get down to work.
How to Do JAMB Exam Slip Re-Printing in 2 Minutes
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB has finally enabled the portal for printing of 2020/2021/2022 UTME Exam Slip. This is for candidates who did not receive their exam slips via email addresses.
- Go to the official JAMB Portal: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/PrintExaminationSlip
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Email address you used to register for the exam on the appropriate column.
- Click on “Print Examination Slip”, your exam slip will Pop Up on the screen.
If you already have your computer connected to a printer, just proceed to print your exam slip. But in a case whereby you don’t have a printer at home, just save the file in .PDF format in a pen drive or mobile phone.
The next thing will be to go to any cyber cafe and pay NGN100 for 30mins and or pay NGN50 for them to print a hard copy for you.
NOTE: You must enable pop up in your browser, else it won’t show up your original jamb exam slip that contains exam center and seat number. In case you don’t know how to enable pop up in your browser, follow my lead;
1. Click on Option
2. Click on “Allow pop-up for www.jamb.org.ng
3. Automatically, the pop-up of your JAMB Exam slip will be displayed on a new window, you can go ahead to print it out.
Note: You are to print 2 copies of the UTME Examination Slip in Full Colour. You will submit one at the Exam Hall and you have to keep one for reference purpose.
What Others are Reading
- Jamb CAPS Admission Status Checker 2019: How to Check Admission Status on CAPS
- JAMB CAPS Login 2019: How to Login to Jamb Caps Portal 2019
- How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Portal / Profile 2020/2021
How to Print JAMB Slip 2019 (via Email)
Step 1: If you get an e-mail from JAMB, simply look for an attachment that comes with the mail. This attachment is a PDF file, named most likely as your JAMB registration number.
Step 2: Download the PDF file to your phone or PC system (Laptop) to ensure you now have it offline. If you have a printer at home, you can simply print the Exam Slip directly from the computer without having to visit the Business Centre/Cybercafe.
Step 3: If you don’t have a printer at home, then go to any Business Centre, log into your email, re-download the Exam Slip and ask that an operator should help you print the Exam Slip. Note: Please ask the computer operative in the cybercafe if their System is connected to a printer before proceeding.
Step 4: You are advised to print 2 Copies of the Exam Slip because you would be required to submit 1 of them at the Exam Centre. You will then keep the othercopy for reference.