KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
- Abia State Scholarship Programme for Postgraduate Study in Australia
- NHEF 5th Annual Scholarship Essay Competition 2020 [5th Edition]
The summer internship period is for a minimum of 6 weeks and runs yearly from June till September. Please note that selection is based on performance and subject to manpower needs.
KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate Internship Program Requirements.
To be eligible, all applicants must:
- Be below 24 years of age.
- Have a minimum of 5 credits at SSCE (or its equivalent) in one sitting (Mathematics and
- English inclusive).
- Have a minimum of Second Class (Upper) Division in any discipline.
- Must not be in first or final year of study in the university.
- Pass an essay writing and interview assessment.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team.
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate Internship Program
To apply, you will need to provide the following information:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
- An Official transcript from your University / degree result for graduate interns.
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
- An SSCE / IGSCE certificate.
If all the listed documents are ready, then we here @UTME Admission Portal welcome you to the next step.
Deadline: 28th February, 2020.
Note: Applicants will ONLY receive responses to their applications, from 1 March 2020, after the application portal closes.