We have been receiving series of questions for UTME and Direct Entry candidates that used awaiting results during registration on how they can upload their O’level results after they have gotten the results.
- Also Read: Jamb 2020/2021 Registration Form Start and closing Date /price www.jamb.org.ng/ when will it be out?
As a matter of fact, your admission may be affected if you didn’t upload your O’level results on JAMB portal. Follow the procedure below to update your JAMB profile now.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB.
- Log-in to your JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/)
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result